October 12, 2010

Our Calder Man

Our little man turned one year old! Seems like just yesterday we embarked on our journey with Calder as part of our family. He's brought a little bit of trial and a lot of joy to our life. He's smart, beautiful, loving (loves his mama most of all) and loved - so loved. Now if only he'd let me sleep through the night!

We hosted a small party in his honor. We had unseasonably warm weather, a record temperature for this date- in fact. Our fall party wasn't so fall-ish. Without the cool weather we anticipated there was no bonfire or hot apple cider. But it was nice just the same.

He's SO loved!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome crown, very classy, not like that Queen Elizabeth. Her's is much to guady.
Love Ollie

Stormy said...

I too like the crown. Also glad to hear that I'm not the only momma up at night with their little man. Happy Birth Day Calder!

HomeGrownMama said...

I spent so much time, more than I should have, on that crown. Redesigning it a bunch of times. I'm happy with how it turned out. Yes, we're up at least once in the early hours. New teeth mean many more times over the last few days.

~emmy