August 14, 2009

Five

Five years ago today I married my best friend, my soul mate, my lover. Hard to believe it's been so long, and to think that we've known each other for nine years. We've had a wonderful time and a beautifully amazing child.

Anniversaries are a big deal to me, but with all the preoccupation with other things these last few weeks (can you believe even a second time around belly can command so much attention? Which by the way, seems so much bigger this go around.) we didn't get to plan anything special to do today. Luckily, I can see many more opportunities to make up for it in years to come.

Happy Anniversary, Babe!

We're off to Ninepatch to celebrate my parent's, much more monumental, 34 year anniversary. For which I've been working on much homemade goodness. That will be revealed later as to not ruin the surprise for the recipients.

No comments: