May 03, 2010

Week In the Life

Good Monday morning! And happy May! We spent the weekend at Ninepatch and returned home exhausted - all of us from the lack of a decent nap on the part of one family member.

Today we embark on our journey to document a week in our life. A big undertaking, I think, but a fun one. Aside from myself, there are three other players. I'm kind of flying by the seat of my pants on this one. I've not done a lot of pre-planning for it. I just hope to get it done in some sort of orderly fashion. I would like to be able to share some of my progress here. My initial thought is that I'll share some of the pictures and events from the day that night, or the next morning.

So we're off.

Enjoy the day! The sun is shining!

1 comment:

Stormy said...

Hi Em. I thought I would start a blog to help me keep my thoughts and pictures somewhat organized. Today there wasn't too much gathering of other things. I would love to hear how your mom and you are doing and any ideas you've come up with on the way. And yes, I am interested in the templates you may have bought. Just let me know. Hope all is great.

http://jonesfamily0331.blogspot.com/